Wednesday, May 16, 2012

AOK Extreme Home Repair 2012

I am excited to share with you that I am part of this years decor team for the
 AOK Extreme Home Repair here in Aldergrove BC Canada.

The family that was chosen for this "fresh start at life" is a family that we met through the filming of the Million Dollar Neighbourhood on OWN.

One of the goals on my "vision board" is to take part in building homes for Habitat for Humanity and through the filming of MDN, I was able to make that dream come true.  For those of you who watched the show, you know that one of the episodes was an extreme home make-over..and EXTREME it was.  What an opportunity to be part of something so amazing.  So why not do it again??

Please read about this years family chosen for the ninth annual Acts of Kindness (AOK) Extreme Home Repair project. 

I can not tell you too much at this time, but after the reveal on Monday May 21st, I will be sure to share photos.

Hope you are having a wonderful day! C


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Carrie!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Will wait for the photos!!!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like they could really use some home repair tips and help. I look forward to reading up on how things turned out, especially the before & after pics!
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just take a peek and I discovered your blog. I find your idea pretty good and incredible. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    Charles@makati condo

    ReplyDelete