Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!

A party hosted by The Passionate Home and the Women of Value...for the women we value...YOU!
The first 20 women through the door went home with a GIFT BAG just full of wonderful things!
We had music and wine and the store looked so pretty!
Thank you to all the ladies you came out to help celebrate!
I hope it was worth the long drive ladies!
Would anyone like a make-over???  Yes please!
Three ladies that I value greatly...The Passionate Home team!
It was a great night!
Thank you everyone!



3 comments:

  1. so awesome...wow you are a busy group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carrie, I was so disappointed not to be there!
    Please put me in your email list for next parties: condensedlovehome@gmail.com
    I will be there next one for sure!!!
    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudine...we missed you!! Hope all is well at home! C

      Delete