Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CANADIAN FARM CHICK GARDEN & TAG SALE

WELCOME to our 2nd ANNUAL CANADIAN FARM CHICK GARDEN & TAG SALE! This year we shopped the famous FARM CHICK ANTIQUE SHOW in Spokane WA and brought home all sorts of treasures to share with our customers. We have also combined this years event with our annual GARDEN SALE! As you can see, we are dressed and ready for the big weekend!




Take a peek...





So many one-of-a-kind finds!




Almost time...







I think this is my most favorite sign I have ever created!


At least I know that it went to a good home!





Chicks & Hen Tricycle just waiting to go home with someone special!





Can you smell the lavender? The lemonade is chilling and the pound cake is moist, I think we are ready for our fellow Farm Chicks to arrive!




Our first "CHICK" with Elinor.

If you came dressed as a Farm Chick you went home with a FREE GIFT!




And they just kept coming...it was a great day!




Sandra, I love the eggs...straight from the farm!




Friends & Family




Always a pleasure to see Pamela & her sister Val! Happy Birthday Pamela!





We had so much fun with this event and we want to thank everyone who came out to be a part of excitement! A BIG thank you to Crazy Bob for setting us up with some good old country & western music. Singing and dancing always makes a party!



Until next time, Party On Y'all!



5 comments:

  1. You guys look sooo cute!! Glad it went so well, so many great treasures to choose from!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun Carrie. Maybe next year I'll be able to make it! I'll pop in over the summer and check out your new digs.

    Cheers,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed very much stopping in to the shop on Friday and chatting. I promise to try to pop in more often. I got the stores newsletter last night and found more local bloggers to follow thru it, thank you! Talk again soon,
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD
    PS - the smaller square dresser I had mentioned is finished and listed on the AVAILABLE page over at my place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val got a great photo of Carrie and OUR sherpa's. Maybe she will share it with you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have been there. Is this an annual event?

    ReplyDelete