Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL WORKSHOP AT TPH!

Another graduating class from our Basic Upholstery Workshop!



I am not sure everyone listened to the class outline!!!!!


I don't think this looks like a chair seat Elisa!!!!!








It is way more exciting and fun!! Elisa from Home Sweet Nest is converting an old coffee table into a luxurious end of the bed bench covered in a vintage fur!








Things are always more fun with friends!











Everyone gets a chance to use the "GUN"!




Go Claudine!





Everyone gets one on one assistance from the professional!






We had two ladies bring burlap for their chair cushions and they looked great!






Looking good Mary! Just 5 more chairs to go! Your husband will be so proud!








Thank you ladies!

Another successful evening!














2 comments:

  1. Hi, Carrie!!! Me and my friend Marilia LOVED the workshop! We had so much fun! We already booked to bring ASCP (the colors I have)to her house and paint it next week! I will send you photos! Thanks for a great evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie!!! I just finished a few projects with ASCP!!
    Please read it on my blog: http://condensedlovehome.blogspot.ca/
    I also posted a "chair makeovers" post yesterday showing Marilia's chairs upholstered and painted!!!
    I know you have been busy, I have been following MDN and can't wait to see the finale next Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete